Papers and publications
This is a list of publications wherein the Past Earth Network is acknowledged either due to direct funding or as a result of collaborations formed within the network. If something is missing, please let us know.
When submitting a paper written through PEN funding or related to a collaboration formed through the PEN please include an acknowledgement with the grant number listed as follows: "the EPSRC-funded Past Earth Network (Grant number EP/M008363/1)"
- Improved quantification of UV-B absorbing compounds in Pinus sylvestris L. pollen grains using an internal standard methodology
Seddon, A.W.R., Jokerund, M., Barth, T., Birks, H.J.B., Krüger, L.C., Vandvik, V., Willis, K.J.
Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology, Vol. 247, pp. 97-104, 2017.
DOI NO. 10.1016/j.revpalbo.2017.08.007
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project (PlioMIP) Phase 2: scientific objectives and experimental design
Haywood, A.M., Dowsett, H.J., Dolan, A.M., Rowley, D., Ayako, A., Otto-Bliesner, B., Chandler, M.A., Hunter, S.J., Lunt, D.J., Pound, M. and Salzmann, U.
Climate of the Past, Vol. 12, pp. 663-675, 2016.
DOI NO: 10.5194/cp-12-663-2016
- The transient response of ice volume to orbital forcing during the warm Late Pliocene
De Boer, B., Haywood, A.M., Dolan, A.M., Hunter, S.J., and Prescott, C.L.
Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 44, pp. 10486 - 10494.
- The PRISM4 (mid-Piacenzian) paleoenvironmental reconstruction
Dowsett, H.J., Dolan, A.M., Rowley, D., Moucha, R., Forte,A.M., Mitrovica, J.X., Pound, M., Salzmann, U., Robinson, M., Chandler, M.A., Foley, K., and Haywood, A.M.
Climate of the Past, Vol. 12, pp. 1519-1538, 2016
- Build Your Own Earth: A Web-Based Tool for Exploring Climate Model Output in Teaching and Research.
Schultz, D.M., Fairman, J.G.J., Anderson, S., and Gardner, S.
American Meteorological Society, 2016
- The spatial structure of the 128 ka Antarctic sea ice minimum
Holloway, M.D., Sime, L.C., Allen, C.S., Hillenbrand, C-D., Bunch, P., Wolff, E., and Valdes, P.J.
Geophysical Research Letters, 2017